McCorkle brings 24 years of classroom and leadership experience to the Bobcat
Team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- 8th grade English/Language Arts
teacher (6 years)
- Elementary and Middle School Principal (6 years)
- High School Principal (9 years)
- Federal Programs Coordinator (15 years; dual role
- Superintendent (3 years)
extracurricular and professional development service includes:
- Varsity Coaching: Girls Softball and Boys
- Ohio High School Athletics Association (OHSAA)
- Building Project Design/Transition Team Member
- Ohio Department of Education (ODE) English/Language
Arts Writing Academy Facilitator
- Member of multiple grant writing teams
- Recipient of the Award for the Governor’s School Reading Improvement
Mr. McCorkle’s selection comes as a result of a rigorous interview process via committee, reference checks, and multiple letters of support from former classroom teachers, administrators, teachers’ union president, and board president. Personal and professional references emphasize his leadership experience and abilities, capacity to promote a positive learning environment, and mission to support students’ success.
look forward to working alongside our returning and new students, families,
community members, teachers, support staff, fellow administrators, and board
members to make this another great year to be a Bobcat!
We are in the planning stages of a
meet-and-greet event. Please stay tuned for more information.