Aug. 25 All-Call Updates
Jodi Armstrong, Superintendent
Thursday, August 27, 2020
All-Call Update (9 items) from Aug. 25, 2020
In case you missed something from that very long message, here you go!
- We have created an “Online Hotline” for each building to assist with questions regarding computer-based instruction. That feature will go live on Monday, August 31. If you need to call outside of available hours, please leave a message. Your call will be returned in a timely manner.
- Registration for Cat Academy is Monday, August 31. Please contact Mr. Matthew McCorkle (740-354-9150 x 3501) or Mrs. Erika Riffe (740-354-9150 x 3503) for more information.
- Due to limited ticket availability and sales for all athletic events, we must suspend the Golden Bobcat Card until we can return to full capacity. All spectators must pay the regular entrance fee. Thank you for your support of Bobcat Athletics!
- Please remember to update your Final Forms accounts if there has been a change in your address, phone number, or email. That is the information we are using for school-to-home communication.
- We are working on protocols to provide for more ticket availability. This is a work in-progress as we move forward. Please keep in-mind that we must limit seating to 15% of the full capacity.
- Senior Night will be this Friday, August 28. Thanks to Jeff Huffman for this idea and recommendation! We don’t know the short- or long-term future of athletics, and we want to provide as many opportunities as possible for our kiddos.
- If your child needs food service for the days he/she is not in-session, please contact Vicki Ison at 740-354-9221 to sign-up. Curbside pickup will be from 11:00-11:30 Monday-Friday during the school calendar. We ask that you be reliable once you register as we do not want to waste food or district resources. Thank you!
- Chromebooks for elementary students on the 50/50 schedule will go home Monday, August 31 or Tuesday, September 1 depending on your M/W or T/Th schedule.
- It’s finally here! School is starting! Please be safe on the roads (buses are out there) and remember to follow your safety protocols. It’s going to be a great year…even if we are smiling from behind a mask.
Elementary Online Hotline
- Direct Line: 740-259-6926
- Contact: Mrs. Brenda Washburn
- Hours of Availability: 8:30-11:30 AM
High School Online Hotline
- Direct Line: 740-259-6925
- Contact: Ms. Michelle Singleton
- Hours of Availability: 9:00-10:00 AM and 12:00-2:15 PM