Green High School
From: Green High School
RE: Senior Exam Schedule
1. Monday, May 10
· Complete exams for Language Arts
2. Tuesday, May 11
· Complete exams for Science and Foreign Languages
3. Wednesday, May 12
· Complete exam for all Elective Classes
4. Thursday, May 13
· Complete exam for all Mathematics Classes
5. Friday, May 14
· All Seniors will arrive at 8:00 for Pictures (Bring Cap and Gown)
· 9:00 Senior Awards Ceremony
· 9:45 Graduation Practice
· Senior Picnic to Follow
6. The building will operate on a regular bell schedule.
7. The seniors will operate on an open campus schedule once they have completed their final exam for that class. This means you will attend the class until your final is complete for the week.
8. Seniors must be present during the scheduled exam. (NO REMOTE TESTING)
9. Seniors will be dismissed at the end of the exam period. Seniors needing additional time for an exam may stay in the room or they may be placed in the Library at the discretion of the teacher. An exam monitor will be available in the Library. The exam monitor will dismiss the students from room as they complete the exam.
10. All exams must be completed by the end of the day, Friday, May 14
11. All senior fees must be paid by the end of the day, Thursday, May 13.
12. Students who leave for the day should not return for after-school activities and athletics until 2:45 pm. This will decrease the traffic and congestion during dismissal.